• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Isn't that the show where celebrities are forced to watch 'fans' bitch about them behind their backs? :p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thats for the first 5 mins, after that it's like punk'd where the celeb appears and the fan is like 'well ****'. Then they argue for a bit and play cricket (in sree's case). Vinod Kambli is coming in one of the episodes later on.

Burgey

Yeah, bowled quite a few times to different teams. Done it before some T20s and ODIs as well; still spewing I missed out on a gig bowling to the International Team in the Super Series though.
That'd be a bit of all right. Most of the blokes good fellas?

Burgey

Thats for the first 5 mins, after that it's like punk'd where the celeb appears and the fan is like 'well ****'. Then they argue for a bit and play cricket (in sree's case). Vinod Kambli is coming in one of the episodes later on.
Haha. This show sounds insane. How did Seee take the criticism?

Just imagining our batting line up copping this.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Some excellent contributions from Burge in this thread. As it happens, I agree with his sentiments wholeheartedly.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Cheers :ph34r:

P.s : i kid, i come not to troll.
I'm using this as sufficient evidence as to claim that Yorkshire is the root of all Sachin's success as proven by t' pint o' bittter.

I would alos like to point out that on the evidence of the flat cap he's not really Indian but in fact from Yorkshire (as anyone can tell you Mumbai is aobut ten minutes drive from Pontefract)

Daemon

Haha. This show sounds insane. How did Seee take the criticism?

Just imagining our batting line up copping this.
He got pissed off when the guy called him an attention whore (those were the actual words used) and when he told him to focus less on his dancing and more on cricket. The fan was a bit of an idiot as well tbh, his reason for hating Sree was that 'he's too famous'.

Sree also claims that Bhajji never slapped him and he was just very emotional at that time.

Oh and one of his comebacks was asking the guy 'do you have a future?' Dire tstl. Entertaining show though, should do one with Ponting/Symonds/Swann, would like to see how that would unfold :p

Spikey

oh look at me i support a professional, well run, good cricket team. beat it ****.

Burgey

He got pissed off when the guy called him an attention whore (those were the actual words used) and when he told him to focus less on his dancing and more on cricket. The fan was a bit of an idiot as well tbh, his reason for hating Sree was that 'he's too famous'.

Sree also claims that Bhajji never slapped him and he was just very emotional at that time.

Oh and one of his comebacks was asking the guy 'do you have a future?' Dire tstl. Entertaining show though, should do one with Ponting/Symonds/Swann, would like to see how that would unfold :p
:laugh:

Quality.

Those in Australia, Dravid's speech on ABC radio right now.