• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sharma is now injured.
I think the scorers are just very confused about who's bowling at the moment.

Vinay's new ball overs have been given to Yadav now, including the wicket. I wouldn't be surprised if Sharma was fine and in fact didn't bowl half an over.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think the scorers are just very confused about who's bowling at the moment.

Vinay's new ball overs have been given to Yadav now, including the wicket. I wouldn't be surprised if Sharma was fine and in fact didn't bowl half an over.
"Sharma has broken down and Ohja will complete the over"

Nah that's pretty clear. He's hurt.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD there's going to be no bowlers left on either side to take the bloody field.

Top_Cat

Odds on his ankle being gone? Ripping ligaments in your ankle is a fiendishly **** injury to fix, usually takes a a year before it stops hurting and months before you strike the right balance between resting it and keeping it moving. He rolled it, what, a month ago?

Burgey

Odds on his ankle being gone? Ripping ligaments in your ankle is a fiendishly **** injury to fix, usually takes a a year before it stops hurting and months before you strike the right balance between resting it and keeping it moving. He rolled it, what, a month ago?
Prick of an injury if it is. Did mine in September last year and it took bloody ages with heaps of physio before it even started to go right. And I wasn't running in trying to bowl fast on it.

benchmark00

Get that India!

Odds on me using that line this summer:

More than 50.5 times $1.80
Less than 50.5 times $1.80

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I'm a fan of Wes. Fantastic old-school opener who plays the role of taking the shine of the ball and seeing off the new ball bowlers. Obviously he needs to turn some of his starts into big scores.

Much better option than Ryan Broad who once set is very hard to dislodge, however can go missing for a number of games.

Last edited:

Burgey

The way the bowlers for both teams are getting injured, the captains need to come up with an agreement that India can play Zaheer, Australia can play Haris, and if either gets injured during the game they can sub in another bowler.

It's ridiculous the amount of injuries both teams have suffered to their bowling stocks.

morgieb

India :lol:

Why isn't Zaheer playing? Doesn't he need as much match practice as he can get?