• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
We'll just be having an e-mail exchange regarding cricket discussion, and if some certain info is passed on by you to me during our exchange, is it really a big deal. Or does your work as a mod here, extends to hotmail as well.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We'll just be having an e-mail exchange regarding cricket discussion, and if some certain info is passed on by you to me during our exchange, is it really a big deal. Or does your work as a mod here, extends to hotmail as well.
My work as a mod here doesn't extend to what I do through email but it does extend to what posts are made here about what I do through email.. :p

Slipping me a VM with your email address which I could've then deleted without making the post you did might not have been the worst idea ever.

If you makes you feel any better, the site I use doesn't have any Day 1 highlights up yet anyway. :p

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My work as a mod here doesn't extend to what I do through email but it does extend to what posts are made here about what I do through email.. :p

Slipping me a VM with your email address which I could've then deleted without making the post you did might not have been the worst idea ever.

If you makes you feel any better, the site I use doesn't have any Day 1 highlights up yet anyway. :p
Get back on-topic:@

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Weather conditions in the UAE at that time of year are absolutely perfect

When Pakistan played Sri Lanka, it was still bloody hot hence the use of so much spin

Howe_zat

Audio File
What do you mean by perfect, Social?

Also, have you been to or played any cricket there in the winter yourself? I don't remember a Test in the UAE in January/February before.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach

Also, have you been to or played any cricket there in the winter yourself? I don't remember a Test in the UAE in January/February before.
In that case, we will get to see something new and exciting in the upcoming series. :happy:

Howe_zat

Audio File
On second thoughts, the first Tests in Sharjah in 2002 may have been around that time of year.

That still means I don't remember them though, so my point stands. :ph34r:

Furball

Evil Scotsman

I think I'm right in saying January is the coldest time of year.

Cold being 25-30°C.