• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love Sehwag but very few people outside India will take the Indian team seriously until their response to a defeat doesnt involve producing a pitch to suit themselves - I could have scored a hundred on that track and that is really saying something!

Shri

Mr. Glass
Love Sehwag but very few people outside India will take the Indian team seriously until their response to a defeat doesnt involve producing a pitch to suit themselves - I could have scored a hundred on that track and that is really saying something!
No you couldn't. And its a home game and the pitches should favor the home side. Not like we prepared a raging turner and played 3 spinners. If their batsmen aren't good enough to play on a pitch that uniformly favors all batsmen, maybe they should **** off from cricket and play some soft ball.

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No you couldn't. And its a home game and the pitches should favor the home side. Not like we prepared a raging turner and played 3 spinners. If their batsmen aren't good enough to play on a pitch that uniformly favors all batsmen, maybe they should **** off from cricket and play some soft ball.
Dont be upset when India get beaten 4-nil in Oz because the ball bounces above their ankles

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone bump the posts from the Indian fans here who called for Sehwag to retire after the last ODI? :laugh: Sucks at this form of cricket apparently. Champion. Shame I missed it.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Solid contribution from Sammy again. Averaging 45 with the ball and in the teens with the bat.