• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before Sachin's 100th 100

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Trust Ikki to make every discussion about Indian fans somehow and then try and take a moral high ground.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Yeah, should just stfu and go back to statsguru and hope that PEWS/Howe_zat don't pop into one of his "discussions" imo.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Trust Ikki to make every discussion about Indian fans somehow and then try and take a moral high ground.
Er, the article was posted by The Sean.

For someone who continuously says to ignore the discussion involving me you have a great habit of joining in.

Yeah, should just stfu and go back to statsguru and hope that PEWS/Howe_zat don't pop into one of his "discussions" imo.
WTF?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Er, the article was posted by The Sean.

For someone who continuously says to ignore the discussion involving me you have a great habit of joining in.
Because you keep going on and on about with your generalizations and then attempt to take the moral high ground for no reason at all.

And it is by no means a one off too. Just recently you have claimed that Indian fans have their voices drowned by their countrymen in one instance, claimed they are too sensitive and fanboys when someone reacted to your joke with a joke, and now claimed that a record which has never been achieved in the history is being celebrated by Fanboys as a conspiracy to compare with Bradman or something(As if to undermine the whole thing in a sly way.)

Firstly, Indian fans are not a homogeneous group(even more so than any other country) and so no one cares about your generalizations and secondly if you want to express your opinions about 8 year olds on youtube then there are fanboys on there from every country including Australia/Pakistan/England too, and it would be better if you argue with them there using Statsguru and all instead of trying to use them as a excuse on here to give your opinions about "Indian Fans" or on any achievement repeatedly.

Honestly, no one cares about what you think of a particular nationality of fans either that you have to give your approval or disapproval time and again. Write a book or something titled " Indian Cricket fans on the Web" if you so much want too.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Ikki, stop constructing straw men and parading them around the thread. This is CW, and no one cares about people who comment on youtube here.

Everyone else, stop biting.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Because you keep going on and on about with your generalizations and then attempt to take the moral high ground for no reason at all.

Honestly, no one cares about what you think of a particular nationality of fans either that you have to give your approval or disapproval time and again. Write a book or something titled " Indian Cricket fans on the Web" if you so much want too.
It's evident that not all Indian fans are the same; I myself point to this all the time. What is the moral high ground here? I didn't understand how this was a moral issue to begin with.

Ikki, stop constructing straw men and parading them around the thread. This is CW, and no one cares about people who comment on youtube here.

Everyone else, stop biting.
What strawman? No one was talking about youtube commenters, although I am sure some of those people are in that group. The article explains those cricket illiterates which I am talking about, the author was referring to and several people I know in the forum agree with.

Pathetic, really. Don't worry, I'm done.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What strawman? No one was talking about youtube commenters, although I am sure some of those people are in that group. The article explains those cricket illiterates which I am talking about, the author was referring to and several people I know in the forum agree with.

Pathetic, really. Don't worry, I'm done.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Anyhoo, here's a statlet.

If Tendulkar hasn't got a ton by the end of the Second Test in Australia, it'll have been the most innings he's ever gone without one.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ease up on Ikki ****s, he justified himself on the previous page and you guys are just being unreasonable now.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
Anyhoo, here's a statlet.

If Tendulkar hasn't got a ton by the end of the Second Test in Australia, it'll have been the most innings he's ever gone without one.
wow that's interesting. so by that measure he is woefully out of form right now ha.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I am now convinced that we are on the cusp of the apocalypse. God is clearly jealous of God's cover drive

Also, NZ beating Australia in Australia - surely the apocalypse is the natural prediction progression here