• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Stapel

International Regular
Crap, I just missed the last two hours of play :( . Just to teach 60 kids that mass does never disappear in chemical reactions....., on a Friday afternoon.

I really hope Rampaul is adding soem top bowling to his fabulous batting. Last over looke good!

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Gambhir has been in pretty dismal form of late. Need him and Sehwag firing in Austraia to have any impact. Watching Sharma reel of such scores I kind of think he is ready to stake his claim in tests.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Another good innings by virat but one small complaint I have is after completing his hundred he often goes for glory shots and doesnt stay till the end.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Gambhir has been in pretty dismal form of late. Need him and Sehwag firing in Austraia to have any impact. Watching Sharma reel of such scores I kind of think he is ready to stake his claim in tests.
Yup, need both of them to make some scores

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Gambhir's form for the last year or two really has been ****.