• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Flametree

International 12th Man
WTF is wrong with the folk who run this game? The players get through about 12 overs per hour even with a spinner on, with no apparent effort from the powers that be to improve that, and then they walk off for bad light two days running in the middle of the best partnerships of the innings... and then wonder why no-one turns up to watch the game.

Oh, and who's bowling at present, Brownlie and Bracewell, that fearsome fast bowling pair?

Pathetic.

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah over rate has been pretty dreadful from both sides.

not been the highest quality test match.

R_D

International Debutant
That comment about player not being able to make it back on the ground was pretty disgraceful..... By tony G

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Geez.

Healy and Taylor together plumbing new depths of direness here.

Just get your ****ing foot behind the line. It's not that hard.

EDIT: @benchy: agree to disagree, but I'm on the side of right decisions >>>>> all.
I'm generally in favour of as much technology as possible but I'm not sure if I like this, because it's so inconsistent. Heaps of no-balls could go missed throughout the match but they don't bother checking/correcting those, until a wicket falls.