• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
"I think it's sensible, and obviously one of the decisions your cricket committee managed to get passed the Indians."

:laugh:!!

Greigy WAG.

Bobisback

International Regular
Honestly, do these commentators wreck cricket for anyone else? I love sitting here watching cricket, but finding it more and more difficult as the dribble they go on about is almost unbearable. I would turn the radio on and listen to Kerry O'Keefe but unfortunately the small delay is a bit more annoying. So its either watch it and be annoyed by the dribble, or dont watch and listen on the radio.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Honestly, do these commentators wreck cricket for anyone else? I love sitting here watching cricket, but finding it more and more difficult as the dribble they go on about is almost unbearable. I would turn the radio on and listen to Kerry O'Keefe but unfortunately the small delay is a bit more annoying. So its either watch it and be annoyed by the dribble, or dont watch and listen on the radio.
I've thought about making a program which artificially delays the audio of the online Grandstand feed. Cbf though.