• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Sylvester

State Captain
Where on earth have these speeds come from. Fastest Siddle has bowled in ages. Like Johnson he keeps on teasing us.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Lyon's spell against Williamson was probably the best I've seen from a spinner in Australia that isn't called Warne.

adub

International Captain
Was going to agree with Richie giving Siddle a wrap as he was bowling that nice full length that makes him dangerous, but then he goes and drops one in for Vettori to crunch for 4.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lyon's spell against Williamson was probably the best I've seen from a spinner in Australia that isn't called Warne.
It was a good spell and I've been a Lyon fan since before his debut but if you haven't seen a better non-Warne Australian spell then you haven't seen MacGill bowl enough.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where on earth have these speeds come from. Fastest Siddle has bowled in ages. Like Johnson he keeps on teasing us.
siddle stepped it up during the SA test, after MJ reduced his steps

look forward to pattinson being dropped instead of starc because of the left arm thing

Ruckus

International Captain
It was a good spell and I've been a Lyon fan since before his debut but if you haven't seen a better non-Warne Australian spell then you haven't seen MacGill bowl enough.
Xavier Doherty's spell against England last year was right up there too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was going to agree with Richie giving Siddle a wrap as he was bowling that nice full length that makes him dangerous, but then he goes and drops one in for Vettori to crunch for 4.
Richie was giving him a wrap purely because he was bowling fast and has a repeatable action. The sort of praise we can do without in the current climate, really.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Only really came into cricket outside of NZ in the 5-0 Ashes. So I haven't seen much of MacGill.

Jeez Vettori that was dreadful.