• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Gotta love Slater thinking that LBW shout was going down leg when it was missing off stump quite comfortably.

Good 50 from Vettori!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nicholas, WTF.

"Until recently, Grant Elliott did this role."

Elliott played five Tests in total and the last one was two years ago.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I like to think that somewhere, Glenn McGrath is watching this game, swearing about all the four-balls.

Flametree

International 12th Man
Anyone else in NZ a little pissed off that the useless @#$%s at Radio Sport aren't even doing coverage of the first half hour?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nicholas, WTF.

"Until recently, Grant Elliott did this role."

Elliott played five Tests in total and the last one was two years ago.
You're implying that MN has watched a Test Match not involving Australia.

Dangerous accusation, PEWbS.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hopefully NZ dig in, there's some runs to be had and, tbh, they'll need heaps.'Gabba is good for batting from tea on day 1 to day 5 most of the time.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I like to think that somewhere, Glenn McGrath is watching this game, swearing about all the four-balls.
Also, he and Copeland should bang, and produce the best bowler of all time.

It would also just be cool to see them bang.

Woodster

International Captain
I will never warm to this Vettori-style of batting, yet it's proving highly effective so far. He must be such a frustration to bowl to, to the same delivery he'll either cut it over the slips, or go right across his stumps and wristily pull it down to long leg. Think his uppercut shot is the only one that I enjoy watching, though he's played a couple of decent pulls this innings too.