• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's raining here, but the rain isn't hard rain. If it clears up then we could get some more play today, but the cloud cover is very extensive so even if the rain stopped I doubt the light would get back to acceptablle levels this afternoon. I'm fairly sure we won't get any more play until tomorrow.

Flem274*

123/5
Every time I see/hear those wickets, the more I die inside. Just so, so stupid, and it always happens. It's just not good enough.

ripper868

International Coach
Typical that the last 29 days haven't had a cloud in the sky in Birsbane. One game of cricket and this happens...pathetic! Sort out your **** Mother nature

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Damn, stupid weather. There will no doubt be plenty of movement around tomorrow morning when Vettori and Brownlie continue as well.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could modify that quote.

Plenty more rains coming up behind it. Defos no more play.

Big southerlies, feels like set in stuff too. Could be a few days worth.
Set in for today, yes, but I doubt it'll be here tomorrow. Unless you are the 2010/11 summer, or are a cyclone, you don't get inclement weather lasting overnight in Brisbane.