• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's Baggy green is looking surprisingly fresh, not like it's been around since 2004.
he keeps it well groomed

He used to wear the wide brimmed hat ftr. He still should be, cause he has a history of skin cancer already.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Geez. Except for perhaps Williamson, all of the balls which dismissed the Kiwi batsmen could've been left alone. Siddle's one did suck batsman in with a bit of movement away, but there's been some ordinary shots played.
Sounds all to familiar to NZ fans.

:(

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ahhh Channel 9 commentary how I have missed you.

Love watching the Australian summer, bringing back fond memories of last year.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This, ftr, is why we don't win matches. We were actually on top at 40/0. Australia's bowlers were a little loose and rattled. We just needed to be patient and grind it out a bit. But instead we have no idea what to do when we have the initiative. It all started with Guptill playing completely loosely at a wide ball that he did not need to play at. I can sort of forgive McCullum because genuinely "that's the way he plays". But that is about the worst I have ever seen of Taylor and Ryder, supposedly our best batsmen.

Now Siddle and Starc and co are smiling and confident and even if they're inexperienced, they will be able to press the advantage.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Har, can't believe I let myself get sucked into the hype. Am glad I bet for a 2-0 result now.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Thoughts so far...

Channel 9 missed the toss in Brisbane. no surprises there.
Also, beetson's passing means they're no longer flogging wally lewis's lack of moustache as their top story in the news tonight.
The new asics shirts make the aussies look like they're wearing sports bras.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke not going to his left; drops it

oh he was, a bit. not nearly hard enough for him