• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've always been of the opinion the Twelfth Man's Grieg talked more sense than the alleged real one.

Ooops. Dropsy.
Greig used to be good to listen to when he was talking about seam bowling (which is weird seeing as though he bowled spin as well, but never mentions it), but then someone explained reverse swing bowling to him and he became a parody of himself. Will literally talk about seam position and rough/shiny side all day long.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Three wickets down at lunch would have been nice. Tough chance, but Khawaja doesn't strike me as a natural bat-pad.

Burgey

My two favourite umpires on display here.

I like Rauf. Looks like the sort of blokes you'd have a few beers with, then he'd be keen to kick onto a nightclub and see where the night takes us, and you wouldn't be surprised if you ended up doing an 8-ball of coke back at a strippers house.
Except he's a Muslim isn't he?

Spikey

Usman doing his bit for NSW tbh. Haddin let us down allowing Siddle to take a wicket but Ussie wasn't doing the same

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Brave bowling rewarded for the offie. Credit to Clarke for giving him the catchers on leg too.

NZ somewhere adjacent to the mire suddenly.

Burgey

itstl

i forgot to say, in regards to the wicket and ball from starc, that it was mitchell johnson-like

not liking these ads
Was well bowled actually. Kept him quiet over the wicket, went around and cramped him. Was too close to cut, obvs.