• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dunno if there is that much actual ****yness tbh. I mean John Wright says things like:

... and the headline in the Australian paper will be along the lines of "NZ think they will thrash Australia"
More talking about the fans.

TumTum

Banned
What is up with Pattinson's cricinfo profile pics? Before he looked like a emo lunatic and now he's blonde...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm quite tired and kinda want to go to sleep, and Tony Greig is commentating. Really not encouraging me to stay up to any degree.