• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These warm up games vs New Zealand provide a good chance for blokes like Usman to notch up their maiden test match ton.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm not impressed with these warm ups from our pov. Not sure this Aussie bowling attack can prepare us for South Africa. Hope the Gabba is green to even things up a bit. Ryder can only eat so many pies.

benchmark00

I'm not impressed with these warm ups from our pov. Not sure this Aussie bowling attack can prepare us for South Africa. Hope the Gabba is green to even things up a bit. Ryder can only eat so many pies.
What, you boys are warming up for your next test series to be held in 2019?

benchmark00

NZ haven't won a test match against a non minnow for two years. I don't have to say anything more than that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We have three tests against South Africa next year.

That's right; three.

Australia obvz been downgraded to 2 test minnow status.
Benchy won't admit it, but that was a pretty good reply.
NZ haven't won a test match against a non minnow for two years. I don't have to say anything more than that.
But then it is incredibly hard to make a come back from this. Poor NZ. They really need to win a test this series. They just have to.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Well, I must agree with Taylor in selecting 6 batsmen and three quicks.

After all the chest-beating on here saying that we must select four quicks, the reality is if we are four down at lunch on day one, I would like to have at least one more batsman coming in.

And if it really is green, three quicks should be sufficient.

Plus we have Brownlee to scathe through the middle-order if needed.