• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Good prediction then :cool:

I'm a big fan. Even when peeps on here started calling him "nohit" sharma because of his poor odi and t20 scores.

He continued to dominate fc cricket and you can see he's got a great technique base to work from.

Annoys me when Chappell says he should play ahead of Dravid though. He should be battling for 6 with Kohli and pujara.
He's very quietly had a good couple of years in ODI cricket.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's very quietly had a good couple of years in ODI cricket.
It'd look even better if you took out the matches in South Africa in which he had to open the batting. He's got the technique to open at some venues but promoting a middle order batsman from a subcontinent side to open in South Africa is really just asking for it.

marcthomesh

Cricket Spectator
West Indies in India

In India west Indies not Good as India. and India is best play in Home town .And India player's have a Good experience and West Indies team is very young and unexperienced and the weather is big part of cricket.because the atmosphere of west Indies and India are very different.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Didn't start seeing the match till it was 20 or so to win and was sure this was going to be a loss seeing Umesh Yadav bat. But that was good to watch. Exciting times to see these two guys play in tandem.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Missed out on the last test because of my thanksgiving trip, but what a star Ashwin is turning out to be. A century and 9 wickets and I thought he would be a no-hoper in tests. The funny thing was he was out on Twitter arguing with fans about why the draw was not his fault.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Missed out on the last test because of my thanksgiving trip, but what a star Ashwin is turning out to be. A century and 9 wickets and I thought he would be a no-hoper in tests. The funny thing was he was out on Twitter arguing with fans about why the draw was not his fault.
Haha, link?

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
In India west Indies not Good as India. and India is best play in Home town .And India player's have a Good experience and West Indies team is very young and unexperienced and the weather is big part of cricket.because the atmosphere of west Indies and India are very different.
How is the popularity of cricket in USA?

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Phew! That thing is moving around, isn't it? This Yadav lad would go places. Lovely late outswing. Never doubted his potential. It's the other speed merchant that I have my reservations about in the longer format of the game.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
What is wrong with Pollard? Why is he looking to charge the spinner every second delivery? Just knock it around, play percentage cricket and milk the bowling.

Played, Simmons.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Fascinating passage of play! Two back-to-back sixes and a tossed up off-spinner claims him next. Rather dubious decision, tbf but cannot say I feel sorry for the hack. :@
All he's done in this innings is charge down the track with no regard for the deliveries' merit. Not acceptable when you are five down with over half the innings to go.