• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's 3 dismissals due to some distraction, or at least partly. Kohli, sehwag and Raina all being bothered by something, complaining and getting out the next ball.

****ing amateur.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:laugh: This is a bit of a surprise. Time for a Dhoni masterclass, oops.:p

To be fair he deserves a rest the year he has had.
Its a good point though. Dhoni would be the perfect person to stop this rubbish. Easily been one of the best 5 ODI batsmen in the last 5 years, and mainly because he wins games from these positions.

Will be sorely missed tonight.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Its a good point though. Dhoni would be the perfect person to stop this rubbish. Easily been one of the best 5 ODI batsmen in the last 5 years, and mainly because he wins games from these positions.

Will be sorely missed tonight.
At least you have Patel :ph34r:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit is a gun and won't get out. The **** should be playing test cricket. Don't care what any of you clowns say.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good prediction then :cool:

I'm a big fan. Even when peeps on here started calling him "nohit" sharma because of his poor odi and t20 scores.

He continued to dominate fc cricket and you can see he's got a great technique base to work from.

Annoys me when Chappell says he should play ahead of Dravid though. He should be battling for 6 with Kohli and pujara.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Said it at the u/19's world cup that he'll play test cricket actually ****face.
IIRC, Pujara overshadowed him in their U-19 days. Though, fair call if true:p.

Good prediction then :cool:

I'm a big fan. Even when peeps on here started calling him "nohit" sharma because of his poor odi and t20 scores.

He continued to dominate fc cricket and you can see he's got a great technique base to work from.

Annoys me when Chappell says he should play ahead of Dravid though. He should be battling for 6 with Kohli and pujara.
I have called him Nohit a few times, but never have doubted his natural talent/technique at all. The thing which concerned me was his attitude, Fitness and temperament which were always suspect.

He had gained weight,become unfit and kept getting out softly again and again averaging about 20 in 30/40 matches IIRC. This while, keeping out the likes of Rahane,
Pujara,Badrinath and even Kohli earlier .

He even admitted as such himself recently, and seems to have lost weight and gotten fitter + more focused, so hope it continues.The drop has done him good.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
WTF why didn't he take a single?

Aaron gonna get criticized for that, unless he's capable of hitting for the big shots.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
our lower order needs some batting practice after this. With the likes of Praveen and Bhajji missing our tail is quite crap.