• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The unexplainable term in the article is "swing sensation".

Is he likely to be fit to tour here?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Then they would be misquoting the BCCI.:p

They have explained it in brackets too.
There's no harm in 'misquoting' the BCCI. They're supposed to be journalists, not transcriptionists. They need to use their brains and resources to get their facts right. Their explanation in the brackets is as erroneous as the BCCI press release. There is no way they ran that past anyone with a medical background.

Bobisback

International Regular
Anyone else see the ad just after Inside Cricket that hyped Mitchell Starc in the NSW vs WA game tomorrow? I lol'd.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yadav has bowled seriously well. Always liked what I saw but his spell has been genuinely awesome. Samuels flukey dumb **** ******** batting ruined his figures unfairly.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yadav has bowled seriously well. Always liked what I saw but his spell has been genuinely awesome. Samuels flukey dumb **** ******** batting ruined his figures unfairly.
Yeah, generated some serious pace too.

Seems to have upped his game for sure in recent times. Hopefully it continues.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Darren Bravo really should be batting 3 at every opportunity in this team, no idea why Samuels batted there today.

I'm actually really digging Yadav and Aaron. Prefer both of them to Sreesanth and Sharma.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
There's no harm in 'misquoting' the BCCI. They're supposed to be journalists, not transcriptionists. They need to use their brains and resources to get their facts right. Their explanation in the brackets is as erroneous as the BCCI press release. There is no way they ran that past anyone with a medical background.
So, it seems the BCCI did not run it past anyone with a medical background either.

India news: Injured Praveen out of Australia Tests | India Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo