• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

Meridio

International Regular
Another week, another rescue job for Franklin and Woodcock :dry:. And Murdoch has added a third duck in a row to his Plunket Shield record. That's Todd Astle-esque.

ND collapsing. Must be cos they don't have Watling :ph34r:. Henry five-for.
Think Murdoch's got five scores in a row under 10 since I said on here that he's a good player. Clearly jinxed him.

And yeah, dire from ND. There's something just not right about Yovich opening the batting.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*PG Fulton lbw b HJH Marshall 21

How embarrassing. A low point of his career, one would imagine.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
*PG Fulton lbw b HJH Marshall 21

How embarrassing. A low point of his career, one would imagine.
Actually Hamish has taken quite a few wickets in fc cricket over the years.he always seems to be picking them up for Gloucestershire.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Doesn't seem to be really running through sides like I thought he might do.

This Henry guy is rated as "fast-medium" on his cricinfo page. Which must mean he bowls around 155km/h.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Doesn't seem to be really running through sides like I thought he might do.

This Henry guy is rated as "fast-medium" on his cricinfo page. Which must mean he bowls around 155km/h.
I really didn't expect Finn to run through sides. Thought he'd do a bit better than this though.

Woodcock is dragging his average for the season up to 300.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
KNB with the highest score of the round so far. Whooda thunkit.

No matter how **** the ND batsmen are, their bowlers will always keep them in the game.

Athlai

Not Terrible
KNB with the highest score of the round so far. Whooda thunkit.

No matter how **** the ND batsmen are, their bowlers will always keep them in the game.
Canterbury aren't exactly the most formidable batting lineup out either though. Their second best batsman is Worker...