• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so with dravid out laxman has now been activated into God mode. smart work by dravid imo

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And now Kohli tries the same sort of drive that got Sachin and Dravid out.

Dhoni should have promoted himself when Sehwag got out tbh, and really gone for it. The rest seemed to have got caught uncertain about the pace of the innings.

Jigga988

State 12th Man
I think both will play some overs quietly and then reassess the situation
What seems to be happening. I have no idea why India would shut up shop, they're still pretty bg favourites in my opinion and are guarenteed the series... Going at 3.4 rpo is a pretty natural rate for the two batsmen

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well this was unlikely a day ago. Just hope India don't shut up shop if they lose a wicket or 2 after tea, may as well go for it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Stop bloody changing your caps to helmets and vice versa. First Dravid now Kohli. Wasting time.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
u know i am eating my words. i called this a probable snoozefest and while it was that for large parts of the first 3 days it has really redeemed itself. with tendulkars 100 then needing to save follow on then ashwins 100 then WI collapse then india chasing.

interesting.