• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

miscer

U19 Cricketer
WOW! ha this guy is great. takes a 5 for on this pitch and then complains the pitch has nothing in it for the bowlers. and then proves it by scoring a 100!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Sanjay Manjrekar is starting to look old. Guess all that IPL booze, chix, and partying is finally catching up huh ;)

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Decent turn in the pitch now with good bounce. Turn not too slow either. Ashwin squared Bravo up twice in two overs.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Have to admit. I'm taking a perverse pleasure watching Tendulkar keep failing to get that 100th Hundred. :D It won't be the same when they finally manufacture him one! :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Had a nasty feeling the Windies were about to collapse tonight and give the game away. Good for these two for proving me wrong.

I'd like to say there's a chance of a win if they set them, say, 280 at lunch or something. But I wouldn't really want to do that myself, it's all too easy to see someone like Sehwag going in hot persuit on this deck.

I'd just rather see this young Windies lineup get some more runs under their belt, bat with maturity and maybe give themselves just over a session in which to try and embarrass the hosts.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
‎"MS Dhoni will miss the opening two ODIs against West Indies.

Virender Sehwag will lead India in his absence, for the ODIs at Cuttack and Vishakapatnam.

Yuvraj Singh is also unavailable for the opening two of the five match series."

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Squad for first three ODIs: Virender Sehwag (capt), Gautam Gambhir, Virat Kohli, Parthiv Patel (wk), Ajinkya Rahane, Manoj Tiwary, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav, Rahul Sharma, Praveen Kumar, Vinay Kumar

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Is there a part of Sachin that, with all the publicity surrounding it, would like to bring up the 100th century in Test cricket?