• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Australia 2011

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Nah, our batsmen are just **** at taking singles.
And it's not just a recent thing. I remember a cricinfo stats article from a couple of years back that showed NZ with the biggest %age of runs in boundaries in both forms of cricket.

Small grounds? Maybe. But there is a lot of '4 or nothing'.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
And it's not just a recent thing. I remember a cricinfo stats article from a couple of years back that showed NZ with the biggest %age of runs in boundaries in both forms of cricket.

Small grounds? Maybe. But there is a lot of '4 or nothing'.
No surprises that Bangladesh was alongside us in terms of percentage of runs scored in boundaries IIRC. The correlation is pretty clear: good batting teams know how to score runs between the boundary balls, ****ier lineups don't.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
To be fair, we've had two lbw shouts turned down which I can tell, using a special combination of a single eye, online text commentary and imagination, should have been given.

No UDRS for this game. Disgraceful. I blame the ICC. Bunch of ****s. :ph34r:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
All these "with ease" descriptions are giving a pretty poor impression of the bowlers.

edit: DOUGEH!!!!!111

Last edited: