• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who posted interesting for this match by support:

Cevno 143 - India
Daemon 99 - India
Burgey 92 - Neutral
Contra 76 - India
Flem 58 - Neutral
Centurymaker 58 - India
honestbhrani 45 - India
flibbertyjibber 45 - Neutral
Gotspin 37 - Neutral
nsniks 34 - Unsure
GF 33 - Neutral
Turbz 33 - India
Athlai 32- Neutral
Howe 32 - Neutral
PEWS 32 - Neutral
Outswinger - Neutral
Who does Outswinger@Pace support, ooc?

chicane

State Captain
This is pretty boring right now but if the pitch starts crumbling India could be struggling. Well played all the WI bats, done the job perfectly.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Good batting display this. Bravo jr. really looks the part so far in test cricket. Kirk Edwards is another guy in this team that I have high hopes for.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Chance of Dhoni bowling himself after the next interval?

Obviously not a seaming wicket like in England, but surely at 461/3 you need to do something different.

Howe_zat

Audio File
:-O

Hell of a score they're putting together. Must be said that while Bravo will rightly take the plaudits today, Powell is making a sizeable case for proving me wrong when I say I didn't rate him. Good for him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
wtf is this commentator on about? Dhoni ****ed up that take, it just happened to hit the stumps. No way was that deliberate.

And Powell edges a rank wide one. Shame.