• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Woah 6 wickets from Ojha.

Was it gun bowling from the Windies, **** batting from India or a mixture of both? Will watch highlights later if I get the time.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
it's now 6 am.

2nd session started at 2 am....

very few stay up from 2 to 6 am ... on a working day..
Why are you bothering to dignify that, mate? Burden of proof obviously on Turbs to show that he had good reason to prioritize sleep or a life over showing up on CW. :laugh:

Daemon

Oops. Best offer a retraction there Daemon...

No look, Turbs yaps it up at all hours when India does well (ie, those two years out of seventy) then goes missing when thy revert to type.
Nah. Go look at what time that was posted and what time I came here.

Daemon

Welllcome to India where the cows eat hay and we drive auto-rickshas everyday,
Goat-meat, yummy sweets while monkeys roaming, the roosters don't crow till 5 in the morningggg