• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in India

Who is a better option for India at No. 6 for the WI series?

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ojha and Yadav are rabbits, aren't they? Should be over fairly soon. Could be crucial that the Windies will be bowling last, I don't think they'd be able to chase much.

From twitter:

boredcricket said:
Looks like india will bat their 50 overs #worldchamps

Jacknife

International Captain
Excellent stuff from the WI's and a nice little lead they've got, I hope they can follow it up in the 2nd innings and put India under some pressure.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, that wasn't in the script. Now if Windies can get over 200 this innings they will be strong favourites to win.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Two in two. Yadav dismissed by his first ball in Test cricket.

Difficult period for the Windies now, 17 overs is that weird length of time where you don't know whether to try and push the advantage or play for stumps. Should go for the latter.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Where are all the Indian fans? :laugh:9 posts in a row by blokes supporting other teams in an Indian tour thread. Something MUST have went wrong.

How did West Indies bowl?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think this is the first and possibly last time I'll ever think this to myself, but I'd love to see shivfan's opinion on this.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Starting with spinners is interesting.

And as i type it, it worked. Gun recovery on that catch.

Burgey

What a great catch.

"Very well bowled" says the commentator, describing a wide half volley hit to cover.

Burgey

Where are all the Indian fans? :laugh:9 posts in a row by blokes supporting other teams in an Indian tour thread. Something MUST have went wrong.

How did West Indies bowl?
Turbinator an incredibly surprising absentee.

Satguru

Banned
Wow... this was the no.1 test side a few months ago? lmao :laugh:

Fair play to the Windies,though.. good stuff from them. A win here for them would be fantastic not just for them but for Indian cricket too. I mean, you rest your only good bowler and then expect to win a test series? sorry, this is what you get for treating this is like a practice series for Australia. Still only half done though and i expect India to bounce back strong in the 2nd innings

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well at least it was Powell. This top order really is poor, though. Could easily see a few more tonight.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Perhaps this isn't that easy a pitch to bat on?

-when will india finally do well in the first test of a series?

-best time to put some money on india - odds are probably quite long...