• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did the commentator really just say Williamson was "renowned for playing at a more sedate rate"? Less than a week after his 69-ball century in the 3rd ODI?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Cheer me up for my exam I'm going to fail tomorrow and tell me all about KWs batting please.
Zimbabwe are bowling averagely so it would be an exaggeration to suggest he looks better than any Kiwi in the last decade.

But yeah. He looks better than anyone to play for us since Crowe.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Am wondering how we are going to bowl Zimbabwe out on this pitch with this attack.

Though inexperienced batsmen often struggle with Vettori left-arm-drift.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Did the commentator really just say Williamson was "renowned for playing at a more sedate rate"? Less than a week after his 69-ball century in the 3rd ODI?
He also said something along the lines of 'he never strikes you as a boundary hitter but he accumulates boundaries right throughout his innings'. So really, if you've noticed that my good man, he's struck you as a boundary hitter!

In all fairness, I thought Nkala and Mbangwa did a reasonable job in their stint. Talk a fair amount of sense and insight. Chris Harris..noooot so much.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh Zimbabwe stop picking Mpofu ffs. He's not even the usual 'bowls quick but sprays it' type hopeful. He's a completely ****ing useless slow medium bowler who's Chris Martin useless at batting.

BeeGee

International Captain
Rosco and Guppy with a royal chance here to get REALLY big scores.

Top partnership, lads.

Blimey, this is a good batting track.

BeeGee

International Captain
Congrats Guptill! A real openers knock.

EDIT: Now he throws his wicket away just before stumps 8-)

Last edited: