• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

Maurice

Cricket Spectator
I'd go

1. Guptill
2. B.McCullum
3. Ryder
4. Taylor
5. Williamson
6. Flynn
7. Oram
8. N.McCullum
9. Bracewell
10. Mills
11. Southee

From what I saw in last years HRV cup, I'd really like to see Flynn get another go.

Flem274*

123/5
Bennett has 20 ODI wickets at 21.75 with an ER of admittedly 5.34, but his sr is 24.

I'd forgotten they were that decent. Not all against Bangladesh either (though we lost that series so it should still count).

Mike5181

International Captain
He proved himself in the world cup and against Pakistan so he deserves his place when he's fit.

Last edited:

Mike5181

International Captain
What is going on? Lucky we went on a rampage in the last 10-15 overs of our innings. There's one positive to this i guess. I'm pretty confident Woodcock will never be selected again.

Last edited: