• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Should be one of his best innings, hitting a century from 21/4.
Would be the best I suppose if the zimbos do win this game.

thierry henry

International Coach
What a shocker- Bracewell stinks in NZ domestic cricket and then proceeds to stink in his debut ODI :-O One day this cunning "pick the worst performed domestic players possible" strategy will pay off, I'm sure....

Flem274*

123/5
What a shocker- Bracewell stinks in NZ domestic cricket and then proceeds to stink in his debut ODI :-O One day this cunning "pick the worst performed domestic players possible" strategy will pay off, I'm sure....
Conveniently ignoring he bowled a fantastic opening spell where he got three wickets with good deliveries.

I think he's been picked too early, but if you're going to rip into him over this game, get your facts right.

Flem274*

123/5
Jarvis is rolling out the red carpet for him. Should be a nice confidence boost. I'm not sold on Nicol, but it would be good to develop a depth player.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So thrilled to see Nicol going well.

I wanted him in the World Cup squad, but have to concede this is probably a better way to start his ODI career than that would have been.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
If your opinion was a bowling spell, it'd be 0-80...not the 3-11 off 5 that Bracewell had in his opening spell. Sharpen up.

I'm disgusted we'd pick a guy who bowls in the high 130s, hits the deck hard, swings it away and can clear the boundaries with the bat. Those sort of guys never make it.

I'm picking you'd rather go for a domestic plodder whose numbers look good..someone like Arnel. Or maybe Roneel Hira - he bowled reasonable seamers in the CL.

Last edited: