• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Zimbabwe

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Hoping for a big one from Taylor, need to see our bowlers put in some hard yards against a good batsman playing a good innnings. Not to mention that most of our our batsman have spent the tour in the lunch room, they need something to do apart from scoffing chips.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Really? All it boils down to is how many Taylor makes, I'm thinking ZIM will get a score of around 180 or so.
Yeah, I actually take that back, I had just put it on (missed the first 15 overs or so doing homework) when I said that. If we can take a few more wickets they'll probably collapse but I could see 150 or so if Taylor makes a stand.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Yeah, I actually take that back, I had just put it on (missed the first 15 overs or so doing homework) when I said that. If we can take a few more wickets they'll probably collapse but I could see 150 or so if Taylor makes a stand.
Well, maybe even more than that. This is superb by Brendan Taylor.

Mike5181

International Captain
You think he'll play in the IPL next season?
I was actually thinking about that not too long ago. I'd say he would still be fairly low down the pecking order. There's plenty of mid-level international batsman that would still be picked up before him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I was actually thinking about that not too long ago. I'd say he would still be fairly low down the pecking order. There's plenty of mid-level international batsman that would still be picked up before him.
He's a keeper as well though; that might help him. But yeah, T20 isn't really his best format anyway.