• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Woodster

International Captain
Yes I'll plump for Somerset aswell, just think they have more potential matchwinners in their side, and should they control Pollard (with the bat) and Malinga (with the ball) they should, imo, get over the line and pick up their regular 2nd place trophy, as Jake says.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Franklin for MOTM. Also got to lol at the people on cricinfo calling for Symo to be in the team. The man is a ghost of his former self.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Like the look of Officer Dibble; nice high arm action and his slower ball doesn't have a very perceptible change. Natural shape away from the right-hander to my eye. Doesn't expend a lot of energy in his approach, either. A lope of a run up.

Woodster

International Captain
The thing I like about what Dibble has done today is he has kept it very simple. He's thrown in the odd slower ball but has generally hit a decent length and bowled pretty straight. It can become predictable, but they have refused to take any risks against him and he's just kept it in the same area. Good disciplined bowling, but has not been forced to do anything different.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Was wondering who'd be the first to call him that. Happy to be relieved of the responsibility.
The open goals count the same as the forty yard screamers.

Well bowled Roely. Although Pollard for Franklin seems a negative to the Cidermen to me.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lovely quicker ball from Karthik. Although a mow probably wasn't the ideal counter shot.

And, Ravi it's Aiden Blizzard, not Adrian. FFS. Sort it aht.