• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Just got home from school and not what I wanted to see. Gayle really pisses me off. Doesn't perform in the World Cup yet performs in these tournaments.

Why are the spinners bowling half volleys on the legs.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Got to keep them down to 200 after those back to back wickets. Damage already done though.
Net run rate is always key though. Bangalore have to win big and Someset can't afford to lose by much.

Commentators saying slower ball bounces the way to go to Gayle. Thomas got him today with one and Parnel got him with one earlier as well.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
It's weird for me because I used to support the old Bangalore team, before the new auction. They had players like Steyn, Kallis, Van der Merwe, Pieterson, White, Kohli, Taylor.

Anyone know what the pitch is supposed to be like. I know Bangalore is usually a lot flatter than the rest of the grounds. Is there a slight chance that Somerset could get near this.

Edit: Cricinfo say the pitch should be brilliant for batting as does Gayle.

Last edited: