• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
By potential, T&T is the best overall team in the league. Two heart breaking losses. Let's see how they'll match up against CSK.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Sounds like a nice knock from Smith. Ought to say well done, I know I've been hard on him. Genuinely do think he has a lot of potential as a batsman, just not as a bowler.

I'm hearing that Mumbai are out if the Cobras beat T&T. So as much as I like the West Indians, think I may have to support the South Africans there. As for this next game, apparently the loser goes out.

so are we going for T&T
Reckon we are tbh

Howe_zat

Audio File
T&T making a good fight of defending a low total, as is now traditional in this tournament. All set up for Bravo to act as T&T's sleeper agent, running out the last four batsmen come in and win it, ruining everyone's day.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Looking mighty familiar for Chennai. Doubt Bravo will rescue them again.

I wonder if part of the reason Badree has such an awesome economy rate is because he's defending less than 130 all the time. Anyway he's got 4-0-15-0 today, so well played.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
What's the point of playing Morkel if they aren't going to use him. What's the point of leaving him with 12+ an over on a sluggish track.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Is it me or has Ramdin's keeping improved out of all proportion? Couple of high quality stops there.

Ha, Chappelli making same point.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
What's the point of playing Morkel if they aren't going to use him. What's the point of leaving him with 12+ an over on a sluggish track.
Just came on here to post that. Better SR than all of Chennai's top order and far better batsman than a few of the guys who came in before him. He averages over 40 in FC cricket. He is no number 8 (and no opening bowler as well).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just came on here to post that. Better SR than all of Chennai's top order and far better batsman than a few of the guys who came in before him. He averages over 40 in FC cricket. He is no number 8 (and no opening bowler as well).
I'd say he is in Chennai's line up.

Wow. Great return grab from Narine. Albie gets his turn to shine.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Morkel's a rubbish bowler as well if they were playing him mainly as a bowler they might as well play kulu. I guess they are just hoping that he can bowl well and hit a few big blows every now and then.

Haha the end of Dohni's torture, lets see what Morkel can do. Far too late though.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Narine 3-8 of 4 overs. IPL contract anyone?

Don't you dare Bravo.

NO BALL! What the ****.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was a ridiculous innings from Dhoni, should've just hit wicket or something earlier