• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League Twenty20 2011

Xuhaib

International Coach
I have seen hacks but this Tiwari bloke takes the cake no way should this pile of rubbish average 45 in FC cricket.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't believe they bowled Parnell ahead of Theron at the end. Rusty is a pretty decent bowler, Parnell's even not shaken his pie-chucker tag yet.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have seen hacks but this Tiwari bloke takes the cake no way should this pile of rubbish average 45 in FC cricket.
He only averages 20 for East Zone in the more condensed Duleep Trophy. I still think that competition should be longer and given more significance; it seems to separate the men from the boys a lot.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He only averages 20 for East Zone in the more condensed Duleep Trophy. I still think that competition should be longer and given more significance; it seems to separate the men from the boys a lot.
Well Kaif averages 79 in them.. :p

But yeah I agree, Ranji has too many shunts going around even in the plate league.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Lopsy looked epic. Watto and Co. will destroy him.

Bangalore riding on their overseas bowlers when it comes to bowling. They wouldn't be able to defend 200 without Dan and Dirk. Nice knock from Ashwell so far and plenty of time for a 100 in a losing cause.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Won't put it past them just yet, Botha and Prince are capable especially since Dirk only has one over left.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think Nannes will be bowled out so quickly in future. Looks like Bangalore will just about get home though. Prince gone.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
lmao! Daft. They could have done it in singles and a 2.

Parnell has no backbone. Game is over.

Last edited: