• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spark

Global Moderator
I wonder how the bowlers pulled up...there must be a reason why Clarke didn't have a stab at this, however unlikely a win would be
Yeah curious as well. There was a period with about 55 overs to go where SL suddenly decided to actually bowl properly though. Even so I thought we would declare at tea, and am surprised to come back to see us still batting.

Still, the goal at the start of the day was to save the Test, and that's what happened.

Can't we just call if off now though? What's the cut-off time?

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
that won't be going into the watson hall of shame because it got a lol from me
Yeah that was a joke review, so the WatsonSehwagGayle board won't be gaining another picture

---

Good effort from Herath btw to get 7. Posed a lot of questions.

uvelocity

International Coach
I mean they should have done it after tea itself especially with us having no inclination of having another bowl in this game, love test cricket but such phases aren't s great avert for it.
yearp but she can only get called off in the last hour. maybe it's half hour. same as you can get an extra half hour light permitting if there is the chance of a result

pup11

International Coach
Can't question the skills put on show by the Lankan bowlers through the 2nd gig, if anything they have bowled better this time around yet we have scored almost 500 runs which shows exactly how badly we batted during the first innings.

Briony

International Debutant
And we wouldn't've won a single test match between The Ashes and now. Michael Clarke is killing Australian cricket
Can't fathom where all this MC love comes from. Most Aussie fans I know don't rate him highly in the great gallery of Aussie batsmen or like him much as a bloke.