• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think he's in decent nick tbh, and has been for the most part all series. That 60 odd in the first test was a great knock in the conditions. Just has these brain fades that seem endemic in our batting at the moment.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke getting some much needed runs is nice. How many until we declare? I reckon some time around the drinks break would be right. Just enough time for a possible collapse, not enough time for them to win. Though I guess it depends on how much puff our bowlers have left in them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does anyone know why cricinfo commentary always calls some players by their first names, and not others? Find it annoying.
First world problem.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Clarke getting some much needed runs is nice. How many until we declare? I reckon some time around the drinks break would be right. Just enough time for a possible collapse, not enough time for them to win. Though I guess it depends on how much puff our bowlers have left in them.
Nah, I reckon we should just keep batting and boost our averages. No reason to even bother declaring, unless we're gonna give them 20 overs to score 250 or something...