• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Johnson has looked more normal as a bowler, but has almost zero penetration. He doesn't look right as first change, doesn't build pressure, doesn't swing it, still bowls to wide, and he seems to be bowling slower and the batsmen just play him easily, what do we do with him?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Johnson has looked more normal as a bowler, but has almost zero penetration. He doesn't look right as first change, doesn't build pressure, doesn't swing it, still bowls to wide, and he seems to be bowling slower and the batsmen just play him easily, what do we do with him?

pup11

International Coach
Luckily his batting workload for an opening batsman has lowered
That's a pretty sarcastic view of things, if we make Watto bowl 20-25 overs in this innings then we shouldn't really expect him to open in the 2nd gig and perform.

pup11

International Coach
That wicket was against the run of play but I guess Siddle probably would have understood exactly why he should be pitching it up more often.

DriveClub

International Regular
Have to say can't believe we got our selves all out for 300 on such a flat pitch, something tells me they got over confident thinking they already had the series in hand.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Have to say can't believe we got our selves all out for 300 on such a flat pitch, something tells me they got over confident thinking they already had the series in hand.

It's not that surprising. They're hardly the most convincing top 6 in the world, are they?