• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Still think they'll get 300. Dhoni and Raina don't have to be set to get going.

And that proves my point.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
For the record, I didn't think it looked close to out on any angle.

Always a comical dismissal.
Agree that it didn't look out, but there was one angle (IMO) where it looked like it had taken a clear deflection off the glove - but the side on angle showed that the ball didn't go anywhere near the glove.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So because we had those 12 overs of filth, does that mean Finn or Swann, or perhap both, sheesh.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thanks for reminding me why I didn't want Kohli to get out. At least when he was beating us we didn't have to watch Dhoni heaving it around.