• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Xuhaib

International Coach
its hilarious the only time Finn starts looking like a quality bowler the wickets dries up for him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think he's hit that. Deflection there.

Edit: Looks not out from the other angle. All very doubtful, should probably give him not I guess.
So it wasn't just me who thought they saw a clear deflection off the glove from one of the front on angles?

Howe_zat

Audio File
That's an impressive dismissal.

Fine innings, mind.

So it wasn't just me who thought they saw a clear deflection off the glove from one of the front on angles?
It did look like it from the front, but in hindsight I think it was kind of deceptive - just Finn's extra bounce making it look like the ball went sharply up off the glove when Finn really just got it to climb on him.

Stapel

International Regular
Bumble you idiot.

"It definitely hit the glove"

next camera angle

"Oh I've changed my mind"
Actually, I like it when commentators say what they think, back it up with a decent arguement, and then admit it when they are wrong when confronted by a better arguement.

From the bowler's end camera it really, really looked like a deflection from the glove.