• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Howe_zat

Audio File
Game's pretty even now, I'd say. Those two were just getting India ahead.

...And that's a big wicket. India got problems.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Why the **** doesn't Dhoni promote himself up the order is beyond me. Should be controlling the innings.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why the **** doesn't Dhoni promote himself up the order is beyond me. Should be controlling the innings.
Definitely don't think he should be batting in the top four, especially in these conditions, but he should've come out before Raina. Doesn't really matter though as they came out within a couple of balls of each other anyway.

I honestly think Raina should be at seven in this lineup, used as a finisher to accelerate the innings. Jadeja's utility lies as a middle overs accumulator so he should be in now with Dhoni, IMO.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli's sick against spin :ph34r:

Damnit I get in the shower and miss two wickets, and one of them was Kohli. :(

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Maiden for Bresnan.

He's very good in the middle-to-late overs. Just needs a bit more fizz/swing in the early on. Much prefer seeing Finn take the new ball.

Think we may miss Dernbach at the death though, even though he was poor in the last game late on! Lots more pressure on Bresnan now!

Maybe we should reintroduce the substitute thing in ODIs. Bowl Finn flat out early on. Then sub either him or Anderson for Dernbach for the death overs.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Definitely don't think he should be batting in the top four, especially in these conditions, but he should've come out before Raina. Doesn't really matter though as they came out within a couple of balls of each other anyway.

I honestly think Raina should be at seven in this lineup, used as a finisher to accelerate the innings. Jadeja's utility lies as a middle overs accumulator so he should be in now with Dhoni, IMO.
Reckon he is capable of playing in the top 3/4 even in these conditions(as he showed in the last match too when early wickets fell),specially when the openers get a start like today, though then having both Dravid and Kohli in the team screws things a bit in that regard.

Agree on Jadeja coming ahead of Raina though.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Maiden for Bresnan.

He's very good in the middle-to-late overs. Just needs a bit more fizz/swing in the early on. Much prefer seeing Finn take the new ball.

Think we may miss Dernbach at the death though, even though he was poor in the last game late on! Lots more pressure on Bresnan now!

Maybe we should reintroduce the substitute thing in ODIs. Bowl Finn flat out early on. Then sub either him or Anderson for Dernbach for the death overs.
Your opinions are wrong and bad.