• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jacknife

International Captain
If Ashwin's hitting boundaries you know you've ****ed up.

You've got to say it looks a good pitch to me.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Kind of my point. I wondered what Mishra was doing in the tests before realizing he's not actually a bowler.
:laugh:

Mishra's a bit different to Ashin and Jadeja though. Both of these two - especially Jadeja - are genuine middle order batsmen in domestic FC cricket. Mishra's a handy lower order bat with a good technique but his 80 odd was a much bigger surprise than this is. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If Jadeja really does get MOTM here I'll have seriously mixed feelings about it. I called it in this thread ages ago - as soon as he was picked, in fact - but I forgot to bet on it today so I'll lose out on heaps of theoretical money.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surely Broad is better at the end then Jimmy, who should have been bowled out earlier, all looking a bit shambolic now.

Oh wait a minute, scrub that Bres was bowled out.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can't believe this. Should have given them absolutely no chance, as it is this could end up a winning score. Pissing hell.

Jacknife

International Captain
I can't get my head round how bad this ****ing bowling is, Deenbach''s fault it's what he's in the team for. Only consolation is they are way below par. on this pitch.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha this is shambolic stuff. That one over from Dernbach has thrown everything off course and now everyone is bowling tripe.

Brilliant from Jadeja too, never have understood the hate for him.