• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Jayzamann

International Regular
Eating it now actually.

Butter chicken ftr.
What happened to the Crust Pizza jibber jabber? Or was that someone else having it tonight?

They opened a few stores in Adelaide recently, I'd check them out if I hadn't lost my taste for pizza after spending 4 years working at a pizza house.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What happened to the Crust Pizza jibber jabber? Or was that someone else having it tonight?

They opened a few stores in Adelaide recently, I'd check them out if I hadn't lost my taste for pizza after spending 4 years working at a pizza house.
should probably just kill yourself if this is the case

benchmark00

that was Cribbage, ****.

Crust = delicious ftr. The peak of pizza places.

Naan bread ain't no vegetable, ****
Nah ****, is on my f00d pyramid.

Along with Woolworths variety Hawaiian buns.

TumTum

Banned
Sucks that Marsh is batting 3 and not Khawaja. Would have loved to see him make a 100 here in these flat conditions.

benchmark00

Boyz,

I know I've been my usual brilliant self today/tonight, but I'm watching Cats/Hawks instead of the final session. Please attempt to carry on without me and be prepared to provide cliffs of final sesh.

PS. fmd there's some g00d tv on. Footy finals, cricket, rugby world cup, NRL finals, US Open.

Spikey

Boyz,

I know I've been my usual brilliant self today/tonight, but I'm watching Cats/Hawks instead of the final session. Please attempt to carry on without me and be prepared to provide cliffs of final sesh.

PS. fmd there's some g00d tv on. Footy finals.
EFA; Am doing the same.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hussey looking so fluent as well. Some amazingly incorrect posts starting to rack up in this thread. They may/may not all be from benchmark00.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stuff Brendan Julian in the break as well. "Shaun Marsh is in the side and he avergaed... what... 36 last season?"

Try 59. He also averaged 59 the season before that.

Give me your job, numpty.

adub

International Captain
oh well, time to put on the headphones, crank up the Ween and try and get another 3 or so hours of work done tonight.

Congrats to Marsh (still don't rate you son - but you've done the biz), and Huss looks like he could have a few years in him yet.