• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

adub

International Captain
TBH Harris was the only one to get any movement after the first hour - Watson and Copeland weren't getting a thing out of the pitch. Lyon got some bounce, which you'd expect.
Copes was getting it to move around a little after lunch. Watson got a bit of reverse.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Phil Hughes Hop - a possible new username
Yeah, don't really like seeing a bloke squaring himself up with no assistance from the bowler. If he gets a hundred though then it doesn't matter.

Still unsure about what'll happen when he's up against guys who can hit the spot and move it around a bit consistently.

adub

International Captain
aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing ADSL. If that monkey gets voted in before I get my ftth NBN connection I'm gonna go all First Blood on someones ass.