• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Also, one of the most frustrating aspects of being an Indian cricket fan is how ******** our tail are with the bat. It truly is annoying to watch. Praveen and Ashwin can usually actually bat. But they are just dumb ****s sometimes.
We have the same problem with Broad and Swann tbf.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They had one ball each!
Watch Ashwin's shot in this game and also in the previous game to get out.

If you've seen him actually bat, and then you see that rubbish, you'll understand. Obviously not basing it on this ODI only.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Currently engaged: The England ODI Batting Drinking Game. Take a shot every time Keiswetter faces a dot ball.

Bun

Banned
I'm not saying he's just wandered off and made it up. But the fact that it started out as having to sit out of the game has turned into a month off because of a bash on the toe? Come on.

Nobody cares enough about this ODI series and they're understandably taking the first excuse to get Tendulkar out of it. He already takes any number of ODI series off already, and they've changed their minds about playing him in this one.
unfortunately one of the worst ever posts i've seen and hard to digest it's come from a poster whom i respect a lot.

first of all, the impunity with which you dismissed tendulkar's toe injury as something not needing a month's rest, suggests the frivolousness of your allegation, unless you've had enough expertise in sports medicine and access to sachin's confidential medical records.

as to whether anyone cares about the odis, if that'd been the case, tendulkar would.ve dropped himself out of the tour, or bcci shipped him back home. and lol at the belief that the guy's totally out of form and unwilling to bat when he made a 90 in his last international innings only. Funny how the same logic doesn't apply to someone like KP who's having a horror run in odis for two years and apparently when gets a mention as rested when many think he's got dropped as selectors are planning ahead.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I go down to get a milkshake (yes, i'm a small child) and miss consecutive boundaries from Cook in (basically) a T20. Daymn.