• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jacknife

International Captain
Still can't get my head round what Dirtbag is supposed to be doing at the death, not one yorker as yet.

Bit of a donkey in the field is Stokes, don't know whether it's nerves. Great bit of anti-jinxing bloody good catch that from the lad.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
What a donkey.

Oh, all right then, I'll let him off. Very good knock from Raina, taken them from good to an excellent position.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Stokes is usually a good fielder, wouldn't expect two sloppy games in a row.

Edit: Haha proved my point! Steepler.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Still can't get my head round what Dirtbag is supposed to be doing at the death, not one yorker as yet.
Tbf, Not easy to bowl at Raina in this mood at the death. Has taken Malinga apart too.

Was a great little cameo by him again.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Tbf, Not easy to bowl at Raina in this mood at the death. Has taken Malinga apart too.
It's the fact he hasn't even gone for the yorker, which has brought him most of his wickets for us, if they get dispatched then fair enough.

Brilliant stuff from Belly.

Jacknife

International Captain
Decent last over from Bresnan and he needed it, for some reason he's been down on pace all night and a bit all over the place.

It seems to be a good pitch with not much spin and you can't hit straight through the line, England's chase will depend on how they go in the first 10 overs.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bell is an awesome fielder. Love watching him do his work (even with that one misfield for 4 he gave away).

Rahane's innings was very good. Love that he's backing up his good domestic record.

I love Dravid, and always will. But man he can pull short **** straight to deep midwicket for a single with the best of them. :dry:

Also, one of the most frustrating aspects of being an Indian cricket fan is how ******** our tail are with the bat. It truly is annoying to watch. Praveen and Ashwin can usually actually bat. But they are just dumb ****s sometimes.

OMM!

U19 12th Man
Bresnan is so good at the death. Just can't bowl for toffee with the new ball!

India got about 20 more than they should have.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Haven't seen anything apart from the last couple of overs...total a few too many? England's batting looks very short today without Morgan

Howe_zat

Audio File
Bell is an awesome fielder. Love watching him do his work (even with that one misfield for 4 he gave away).

Rahane's innings was very good. Love that he's backing up his good domestic record.

I love Dravid, and always will. But man he can pull short **** straight to deep midwicket for a single with the best of them. :dry:

Also, one of the most frustrating aspects of being an Indian cricket fan is how ******** our tail are with the bat. It truly is annoying to watch. Praveen and Ashwin can usually actually bat. But they are just dumb ****s sometimes.
They had one ball each!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Do we know why our most economical bowler only bowled 3 out of the five permitted overs?

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to seeing Cook in 2020 mode tonight.

Bun

Banned
You don't honestly believe that do you? He's had enough and is going home.
heh, i am damn sure i'd have copped a few infraction points if i had made this post. way to seize on a news and convert it to such a bait. i am jealous.