• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jacknife

International Captain
With the exception of Jimmy, they've bowled like muppet's so far.

WTF that is shoddy umpiring, the ball was 2 or 3 inch inside the white line.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
As they did at Durham the other day. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised to see England serve up a load of dross in a one-dayer, but it would be nice if they proved us wrong.

Jacknife

International Captain
As they did at Durham the other day. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised to see England serve up a load of dross in a one-dayer, but it would be nice if they proved us wrong.
They usually bowl petty decent at home in ODi's did well against SL.
It's fair to say it looks a decent pitch.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year

WTF that is shoddy umpiring, the ball was 2 or 3 inch inside the white line.
Had no problem with that call tbh. Less harsh than that one in the last over of the T20.

So when we're 10-2 in 2 overs and the rain comes, will that be another India victory stolen by the rain? :ph34r:

Jacknife

International Captain
Had no problem with that call tbh. Less harsh than that one in the last over of the T20.

So when we're 10-2 in 2 overs and the rain comes, will that be another India victory stolen by the rain? :ph34r:
Funny because I thought it was a inch or 2 further in, it was made worse because he backed away so much.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nice 50 from Rahane. Seems as though he's ticked off "looking the business at international level" to "fabulous first class record" on the should-he-have-a-Test-spot checklist.

Looks like we're losing this but I'd say if we can keep them to less than 200 we're still in it.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Nice 50 by Rahane!!

Impressive. Been saying for a long while now that the selectors should pick him(:cool:), but they kept going for the latest IPL golden boy instead.

And the Mumbai media and the experts have been wanking themselves silly over Rohit, while Rahane was performing better in domestic cricket even.

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Nice 50 from Rahane.

Looks like we're losing this but I'd say if we can keep them to less than 200 we're still in it.
Yes it's one of those where you won't know where you are till England have had a few overs batting.

looked like he hit that straight to Bell, good stop in the end. Now's he hit it straight too him.

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes it's one of those where you won't know where you are till England have had a few overs batting.

looked like he hit that straight to Bell, good stop in the end. Now's he hit it straight too him.
You do know that Kieswetter will make 11 off 20 against Praveen before skying one, though.