• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

adub

International Captain
Think that's enough Johnson.
We've gone away from what was working. Copeland needs a good long (10+ overs) spell, with Watson having a good bowl as well and Lyon and the other end. Harris and Johnson with short spells every now and again. Instead Left Arm Scattergun has bowled more overs than anyone.

Don't like Harris going around either. LBWs are more likely than edges to third slip. They're just not going to carry unless it's quite short.

TumTum

Banned
FFS Why is Haddin up?! Go back!

Always makes bowlers like Copes, PK, Asif look useless.

I don't understand this. To someone like Watson it's ok, but why Copeland...

Spark

Global Moderator

Watson is considerably quicker than Copeland...

---

This field be crazy.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Ummmmm because Mehela would otherwise bat outside of his crease to take out the chance of LBW.

adub

International Captain

By keeping up it forces the batsman back into his crease and brings the lbw into it. It he was back the batsman would just stand a foot out of the crease and pad away with immunity.

TumTum

Banned
By keeping up it forces the batsman back into his crease and brings the lbw into it. It he was back the batsman would just stand a foot out of the crease and pad away with immunity.
Pad away with immunity? Er he would be out... Also it brings the edge into play. This is just ridiculous.