• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missus has gone out to pick me up a Crust pizza. Laying on the couch going commando in trackies with a hockey jersey on. Cricket on TV.

Today I am god.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Missus has gone out to pick me up a Crust pizza. Laying on the couch going commando in trackies with a hockey jersey on. Cricket on TV.

Today I am god.
Haha I'm eating a Crust pizza AWS; best pizza delivery place I've ever come across. Didn't know they even had one out near the Gong.

Last edited:

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Pretty cool to see Copeland doing exactly what he does in FC in test cricket now, without any fuss or adjustments.
Is the guy perhaps capable of bowling a yard quicker? Looks like he's bowling within himself here concentrating on releasing it well and being accurate.

Same in Shield cricket or has he got a higher gear?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is the guy perhaps capable of bowling a yard quicker? Looks like he's bowling within himself here concentrating on releasing it well and being accurate.

Same in Shield cricket or has he got a higher gear?
Nah, this is what you get from him pace-wise. Can extra a lot more movement when he has the right conditions and but he doesn't get a lot quicker. His height, upright action and upright seam mean he always gets reasonable carry despite that though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah ****.

Knights playing in their 1988 jumpers tonight. Reminds me of Henny Penny.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Moody always looks like he doesn't give a **** what anyone else is saying. Just nodding along like you do with an old person who won't shut up

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Moody always looks like he doesn't give a **** what anyone else is saying. Just nodding along like you do with an old person who won't shut up
I don't know if that's why they partnered him with Sanath, or if he seems like that because they partnered him with Sanath.