• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
"WHAT!? Is Hawkeye joking, that ball pitched at least 3/4 in line. This is ridiculous." I agree Matt. It seemed to me that the first and second replays showed different results vis-a-vis the mat

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
technology is unreliable in srilanka. no wonder india were so pissed off 3 years ago (when the technology would've been even worse) that they started opposing it

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Yeah, that's better. Stand back. It's decking off the pitch and the guy seems to generate good carry. Better than spilling a few standing up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah Hads that's what you get for standing up to the stumps to my man you loose boy

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
It looks like Dilshan has already checked out of his hotel room. Seems hell bent that this test should not see tomorrow's light! :cool:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha I agree that there was probably something awry with the Hughes referral but you're kidding yourself if you think anything is wrong there. HawkEye > that idiot watching on TV.
Nah he means on the 'skyline' thing that the TV draws from stump to stump. Definitely looked like the ball had pitched in the zone on that, but Hawkeye should be more accurate.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha I agree that there was probably something awry with the Hughes referral but you're kidding yourself if you think anything is wrong there. HawkEye > that idiot watching on TV.
you're deluded.
it'll be in the highlights, i'll try to take screenshots later to be prove it

Last edited: