• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

adub

International Captain
this lead is enough to win the match tbh.
I think that's right.

It will be good for the future though if the boys put a price on their wickets. I don't think we'll see many scores over 50 (if any) from here on, but they need to try and keep ticking it over at about 3rpo without doing anything loose.

Spark

Global Moderator
I think that's right.

It will be good for the future though if the boys put a price on their wickets. I don't think we'll see many scores over 50 (if any) from here on, but they need to try and keep ticking it over at about 3rpo without doing anything loose.
Yeah that's my thought as well. It's a good situation - we probably have enough that any score of substance should see us home but these are still tough conditions and a good experience.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Prince to hit 75 as wickets tumble around him ala....
Stuff the batsmen, they should send Lyon in. He could slog a quick 20 with his eyes closed with this sort of debut.

Yay, a run. Get the lead up through leg-byes anything will do.

Punter you ****ing idiot!!! He'll try the pull shot in his bloody coffin that bloke.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well done PEWS for jumping on the bandwagon a year late. :cool: Send your cheque in the mail, kthx.

Daft shot by Watson.