• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Lyon looks alright for a first gamer with stuff all first class experience. I know it's a helpful pitch but he's got a fair amount of control of length.

He doesn't chuck in 3 or 4 half-trackers an over like Krayfish or look completely innocuous like Smith or Hauritz..

I know I said this but I can't quite believe what I'm seeing.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Watson's loves the Asian sides. 75% of test wickets taken against them while he averages over 90 and 50 against England and NZ with the ball respectively.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Watson's loves the Asian sides. 75% of test wickets taken against them while he averages over 90 and 50 against England and NZ with the ball respectively.
Watson bowled very well on that 2008 tour to India. He was probably our best bowler.

shankar

International Debutant
Yeah this spell has been a carbon copy of some of his spells from the 2008 and 2010 tours in India.